The St James Choir sings at the 10.30 mass and at major parish events. Our organist is Martin McElwee and our choir co-ordinator is Maura Devitt. It will also sing at Marriages and Funerals if at all possible. For such instances a fee should be negotiated. For Christmas and Easter the parish employs a soloist. Joanna Saunders is responsible for implementing the music which has been instituted as a result of the new translation of the mass.
- A Celebration of Perpetual Friendship 15/05/2017
- Cake Sale – All proceeds to the Barjimma Orphanage, Eritrea 24/04/2017
- St James’ Got Talent 30/03/2017
- 09/09/2017GREAT RIVER RACE
- 09/09/2017 9:00 amFuneral of Nigel George
- 24/09/2017 10:30 amPARISH FEAST AND CHURCH BLESSING BY BP WILSON