In June Fr Ulick, the Parish Priest, had the opportunity of visiting the tomb of King Manuel II of Portugal. King Manuel who lived in Twickenham after going into exile, is buried in the former monastery of Sao Vincente in Lisbon. Also buried alongside him are his mother Queen Marie Amelie of Portugal who was born in York House, and Queen Catherine of Braganza, the wife of King Charles II. She later became Regent of Portugal. Queen Catherine was a landowner in Twickenham. While in Portugal, Fr Ulick met HRH Don Miguel of Braganza, patron of the parish building fund.
- A Celebration of Perpetual Friendship 15/05/2017
- Cake Sale – All proceeds to the Barjimma Orphanage, Eritrea 24/04/2017
- St James’ Got Talent 30/03/2017
- 09/09/2017GREAT RIVER RACE
- 09/09/2017 9:00 amFuneral of Nigel George
- 24/09/2017 10:30 amPARISH FEAST AND CHURCH BLESSING BY BP WILSON