The parish hall was opened in 1927 by King Manuel II of Portugal. In recent years a great deal of work has been done to refurbish the facilities.
It is situated round the corner from the church in Radnor Road. It is now rented out to permanent groups including a ballet school and a pre-school nursery.
Hiring the Hall
The hall is available for hire at weekends.
£65 per three hours, or £80 for four hours (£15 for every subsequent hour.)
The Hall is suitable for birthday, marriage, funeral and baptism functions as well as for general social and community events. (Please note we do not accept bookings for teenage parties.)
Please contact email@example.com for availability. When emailing, please include dates, time and the type of function.